New White Paper:
Predictive Compliance Risk & Quality Management with Real Time Monitoring embedded in the Operating Business Processes.
The Butterfly Effect of COVID-19: A New Digital Paradigm for the post-COVID-19 World
Predictive Compliance Risk and Quality management with Real Time monitoring: A New Digital Paradigm for the post-COVID-19 World
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a “perfect storm” creating an unique opportunity to accelerate digital transformation of compliance risk management process inside the life sciences companies to align with e--Audit, e-Inspection, e-Sourcing and e-Reporting processes already proposed by the FDA. To be effective in this new all-digital world all companies have to:
- Re-imagine all processes, systems and policies to enable continuous data integrity and real-time monitoring of e-Chain of custody of information.
- Create a new paradigm for the post-COVID-19 world of holistic digital management of compliance risk prediction and real-time compliance monitoring, and to be always ready for e-Audit, e-Sourcing and e-Inspections.
- Implement an all-in-one digital cloud platform to be always ready to meet compliance needs, avoid 483s based on predictive modeling of compliance risks, protect data integrity and bring innovation to markets at rapid speeds with full regulatory compliance in the digital workplace.
- AI-driven risk prediction based on the current trend of FDA inspections and 483s, consent decrees, and penalties;
- Internal audit, benchmarking and scoring the current state of compliance against the current compliance expectations of regulatory bodies;
- An executive decision support and risk mitigation strategies and prioritization system;
- A Digital Acceleration Platform with real-time monitoring.
Please download white paper to learn how you can implement this new-paradigm today.